Jumaat, Februari 29, 2008

Metallica - 1998 - Garage Inc

Jacket(Garage Inc.)

GARAGE INC.
(1998)

Disc 1
1. Free speech for the dumb
2. It's electric
3. Sabbra cadabra
4. Turn the page
5. Die, die, my darling
6. Loverman
7. Mercyful fate
8. Astronomy
9. Whiskey in the jar
10. Tuesday's gone
11. The more I see

Disc 2
1. Helpless
2. The small hours
3. The wait
4. Crash course in brain surgery
5. Last caress/Green hell
6. Am I evil?
7. Blitzkrieg
8. Breadfan
9. The prince
10. Stone cold crazy
11. So what
12. Killing time
13. Overkill
14. Damage case
15. Stone dead forever
16. Too late too late

James Hetfield(vo,g)
Kirk Hammett(g)
Jason Newsted(b)
Lars Ulrich(dr)


DOWNLOAD CD1

DOWNLOAD CD2

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.